About Pink

Pink was born Alecia Moore in Doylestown, Pennsylvania September 8, 1979. Her mother, Judith Moore, works as a nurse and her father, James Moore, Jr.,
is a Vietnam veteran. Her father played guitar and sang songs for her, and from an early age she aspired to be a rock star.

She released her first single "There You Go" and first album, Can't Take Me Home in 2000. Her more pop rock-oriented second studio album, Missundaztood, which began a marked shift in the sound of her music, was released in 2001, and was very successful worldwide, and is, currently, her best seller. Pink released her third album, Try This, in November 2003, and her fourth in April 2006, I'm Not Dead. Her fifth album, Funhouse, was released in late October 2008 and was preceded by her first solo number one on the Hot 100, "So What". The album hosts Top 20 hits "Sober" and "Please Don't Leave Me", and is Pink's first album to spawn five worldwide singles.

She has sold more than 10 million albums in the US and over 32 million records worldwide, and scored eight Top 10 US hits,
won two Grammy Awards and became one of the best known female pop rock acts of the decade.


December 17, 2009

"Call me Mary Chi-Chi!"


Resident bad-ass of the music biz, Pink, opens up to Women’s Health magazine in the January/ February issue about love, competition, and most importantly, her workout routine. While currently on tour in Europe, this ripped lady still manages to workout seven days a week - and it shows! She recently lost 20 pounds! So what is her secret to maintaining a strong woman's appearance?

"Last year when I went through a gauge, I was in Malibu and ran every day. I was not allowed to bury in the sand - to get out, feel the ocean," she explains. "In times like this you have to do something to feel better. Even if it hurts, and intolerance to strengthen, endorphins and stress simply leached. Will help. I feel strong and healthy. When you feel good, then you fit your jeans.

We also asked if shes still not mad jo-ne-a relationship with her husband, as recorded on her last album. "No, not (long sigh)," she said. "Long-term relationships are like layers of an onion. It's just something I love on it and I want to be right, although not with me."

We also wanted to know if the person has its own alternative, she stands on stage, as well as Beyoncé and her Sasha Fierce. It is Pink Aleciina Sasha Fierce? "Nah, Pink, I'm just me!" corresponds with a laugh. But now she adds: "Chi-Chi Marie is my Sasha Fierce. Her middle name is Marie. Mine is Beth, but for them, Im Marie Chi-Chi."


About her "baking pan cakes"

"My" pan cakes "? That is, what? It's like in the video D'Angelo (How Does It Feel), there is proper" clamshell ". People tell me that this girl is not normal. But I was fine with it . I think it's because I did gymnastics for eight years. From 4 to 12 My body was muscular before they caught the fully developed. gymnasts are short, stocky, muscular and strong. "


On her “man abs…”


“My man abs? They’re pretty full-on. It’s like that D’Angelo video [for “How Does It Feel”]; he’s got that V. I get a lot of flak for it. That’s where the masculine thing comes in, people saying it’s not normal for a girl to have [those]. But I’m OK with it. I think it’s because I was a gymnast for eight years, from ages 4 to 12. My body was made before my bones were fully grown. Gymnasts are short, stocky, muscular powerhouses.”

 
How she stays fit on the road…

“Ever hear of P90X? My brother and his wife are both in the Air Force; they do marathons and triathlons. I went [to visit them and she’s doing P90X]. I couldn’t keep up with her—and she’d just had her first baby four weeks ago. I was like, This is bullshit! I will perfect this thing! So usually, I wake up and do an hour of cardio, then an hour of P90X or yoga, then a half-hour of warm-up [during show rehearsal]. I do that six days a week.”


Her day off…


“I try to make it a show day so I’m still getting cardio. I have to be able to run up those stairs as many times as I do and be able to sing at the same time. I’m an asthmatic. I have to be on that treadmill singing to get my lungs right.”


Why she likes working out…

“I like results. I like feeling strong. It keeps my mental floor higher.”


Does she have a trainer?

“No. I don’t work well with trainers. [Air quotes] “Does not work well with others.”


She knows she’s a 10, right?

“No, no, no! I feel like a seven and a half! I’m not going to lie and tell you when I look in the mirror there’s nothing I don’t want to fix. If they figure out how to stretch me and make me a little bit taller, then maybe I’ll get upwards of eight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment